The purpose for having quiz corrections is to learn from your mistakes to better understand course content and master science practices.
- Corrections are worth 1/4 point per question/element.
- Maximum recovery: 85%
- For each question that you miss include the following to receive full credit for your quiz corrections.
- Corrections are due within a week (4:00 PM) from when you received the results.
- Write out the question and question number. (paraphrase if prompt is extremely long)
- Write out the correct answer. (not just the letter)
- Explain why your answer was not the correct answer.